Wednesday, August 24, 2016

CHAMPS Classroom Expectations

Welcome back to school! We want all of our students to be successful. Victoria ISD uses CHAMPs from Safe & Civil Schools as a guide to student expectations. Each letter in CHAMPS represents an expectation of the student. Below are pictures my expectations for the activities in my counseling classes on block days. CHAMPs can be modified to fit each teacher's needs based on their schedule and activities.




Mrs. Absher, our instructional coach came up with an adorable chant that I use with all of our students. The kids love it!
C-Conversation "What is my voice level?"
H-Help "How do I get it?"
A-Activity "What are we doing?"
M-Movement "What can my body do?"
P-Participation "What should I be doing?"
S-Success "'Cuz we know that we're the best! Woo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment