Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Thankfulness


The following essays were published in The Victoria Advocate.

I am thankful that my family has a job. If we didn't we would not be able to buy food or have shelter over our heads.
-Ruben

I am thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for family and friends because they get me through tough times. They also warm me up inside and pick me up when I'm feeling down because I have their back and they have mine.
-Cameron

I am thankful for my family and friends because they give me help when I need them and I know they have my back. I'm thankful for my teammates for both baseball and football. Each of them feels like a brother to me.
-Lucas

I am thankful for an educated teacher. Hopefully she can get me education and I can go to college and get a degree. I can become a good, educated man and I can get a really good job. But right now, I have a lot of years to go.
-Gavin

I'm thankful for my amazing family and how we work together and never give up even in tough times. I'm thankful for how my dad works his fingers to the bone to feed us and provide us with a home that my mom makes all cozy for us. I'm probably the luckiest kid on the face of this planet! There are children in the world who will never know the comforts that I have. God has truly blessed me with so much more than any kid could ever ask for. That's what I'm truly THANKFUL for in my life.
-Lonny

I'm thankful for my family and friends because they help me out with life. When I was feeling down my friends Clem, Ruben, Sarah, Jeremiah, Marc, Jamie, Macy, and Ernesto got me through some hard times.
-Calvin

I am thankful for my food that I eat. I am thankful there are no slaves in the U.S.A. I am also thankful for my family. They are the best that anyone could have. They are the best family to me.
-Alexis

I am thankful for my friends. They help me with everything. I am thankful for the food that I eat and shelter over my head. It really helps me more than anything.
-Stephanie

I am thankful for the people that are not homeless give homeless people money, food, and water. I am thankful for baseball too. Thank you God.
-Nathan

I am thankful for my mom bringing me into this world. Ia m thankful fo rmy mom and step dad for giving me and my brothers and sisters food, clothes on my back, a roof over our head, and a bed for me to sleep on, and the rest of the money they spend on bills and toys, and other stuff. They are the nicest parents ever and only my parents. And that's what I am thankful for.
-Alex

I am thankful for my friends, family, food, houses, and my life, but the thing I am most thankful for is the world!!! I am thankful for everything and everything I have! Hopefully everybody is thankful for something too. Happy Thanksgiving!
-Lucas

I am thankful for my family because they buy me clothes and they are nice to me.
-Mallerie



No comments:

Post a Comment