Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome Guadalupe Stars and William Wood Aviators!
My name is Mrs. Castro, and I am so excited to be a part of your school family as your new counselor. Although I am new to VISD, I am a veteran educator and counselor. This is my 15th year in education and my 11th year as an elementary school counselor.

This summer I married my husband, Mr. Castro and moved here from the Clear Lake area near Houston.

More about me...
Favorite Food: fruit, almonds, cheese
Favorite Drink: water with lemon
Hobbies: reading, camping, biking, gymnastics, tennis, soccer, climbing
Interests: weather, space, nature
Candy: pixie sticks, gum



I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and your families. We are going to have a great year! Please feel free to contact me throughout the year at beth.johnson@visd.net. (This e-mail address is subject to change after my married name is updated.)


@Cre8iveCharEd

Schedule (subject to change):
Monday: Counseling Lessons at Guadalupe Elementary
Tuesday: Counseling and Meetings at Guadalupe Elementary
Wednesday: Alternate between Guadalupe Elementary and William Wood Elementary
Thursday: Counseling and Meetings at William Wood Elementary
Friday: Counseling Lessons at William Wood Elementary

See you soon!
Mrs. Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment